- Photoshop uses the following social media platforms: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Photoshop Followers
- Youtube: 489K https://www.youtube.com/user/Photoshop
- Twitter: 3.29M https://twitter.com/Photoshop
- Facebook: 7,480,902 https://www.facebook.com/Photoshop/
- Google+: 430,271 https://plus.google.com/+Photoshop
- Instagram: 3.3M https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyMQ2ph4GL/
- Photoshop has not used other platforms in the past but have instructional videos on how to use their software on other platforms i.e. Photoshop does not have a Snapchat account, however there are instructional videos on their platforms on how to create videos and images using their software for Snapchat.
- The Content Photoshop Shares on their platforms
- Youtube: Photoshop posts instructional videos on how to use their software for various needs. Latest posts are usually what they have labeled their “Photoshop Magic Minute” giving subscribers of their channel and extra bit of knowledge on the software.
- Twitter: Photoshop posts a combination of images from various Photoshop users as well as links to instructional videos to help you learn more about the software.
- Facebook: Photoshop’s Facebook page also posts a combination of images from various Photoshop users as well as links to instructional videos to help software users learn more about their product.
- Google+: Photoshop has an identical setup in Google+ as they do in their Facebook posts. They keep their platforms pretty consistent throughout.
- Instagram: Photoshop uses the Instagram platform to promote worldwide users and artists showing their various talents using the Photoshop software.
- Photoshop’s style and message is consistent throughout all of the social media platforms they use. They focus on instructional videos for users as well as the promotion of artists who use their software.
- I avidly follow the Photoshop Instagram page because it gives mini tutorials on how to create unique photographic effects and as an artist and product user I find their tutorials and instructional videos to be extremely resourceful for aiding me in my career in this field.
By @tmdesigns #PS_glow